The School Factory will establish program processes and infrastructure to develop, sustain, and measure the program’s activities:
- Development of GWOBorg Theory of Change (model for decision making): where we intend to go, and how we mean to get there, including both domestic and international strategy
- Establish an Advisory Board to continue the program’s governance, establish effective measurements, and set the strategic direction of the program, partners, and sponsors
- Create a Volunteer pool to become involved with program operations: Marketing, Social Media/Outreach, Programming, Emergency Monitoring (CC), and program events
- Develop and track a set of Measures of Impact that quantify the value of the program activities to society
- Provide program staff, advisers, and volunteers with an OpenAtrium website for transparent project management, internal program communications
- Create and maintain contractual agreements with partner organizations, sponsors, and vendors required to carry out program activities, acting as legal representative for the program
- Develop a tiered sponsorship model to engage other technology and aid organizations in the financial support of this program.