Currently: @OccupyHas and @OccupyCanHas are ours now. (muhuhaha)
I would think a tweet would look like this:
@willowbl00 sez: @OccupyCanHas we need a #tent down here in #seattle #westlake (adds to map)
@benacker sez: I dropped a #tent to @willowbl00 via @OccupyHas. (removes from map)
Request that people:
* geotag themselves when safe and possible
* don't split tweets - follow up with more info if necessary, but include all meta in one
* include @OccupyHas for things they need
* include @OccupyCanHas for things they can provide
** include twitter handle of person who requested when responding to a request
* use appropriate hash tags
** city or city abbreviation (it'll be up to us to include "#occupy AND #seattle" or "#occupyseattle" or "@occupyseattle" or "#ows #sea") or just request people be clear.
** needs tags can be #shelter #warmth #food #water #medical #legal #media #backup - further detail should be in the tweet itself, but those will have graphics
We should have a bot that handles most of it, but maybe sends on ones that aren't easily parsed to me to manually handle?
Retweet anything tweeted @OccupyCanHas to same account.