I've got 10 years of Bucketworks history in a plastic bin and I want to make an online and printed banner showing the timeline of press, media clippings, promo pieces and everything from Bucketworks to celebrate our 10th anniversary.
- Set up a photo capture station somewhere in the building so you can easily take high-res shots of the materials
- You can also use the scanner on the Brother printer to do this, feel free to move it to the 2nd floor area where you are working
- Try to find original media if you can on Dropbox for items that have original media instead of the paper files
- Capture, scan, photograph everything in the Press Bin
- Create and design a timeline in Illustrator, place all historical stuff in the timeline (consult with James if you need help with dates/times.)
- (When you have a draft of this timeline ready -- just a basic structure -- schedule a quick review with James and post your sample up here and reassign to me.)
- Create a Prezi with the timeline
- Create a print-ready file for the timeline to be printed as a huge 600dpi banner, maybe 10' x 4'