Socially aggregate event info and partnerships for Gallery Night, so we can track and measure participation online and raise awareness of Bucketworks participation in Gallery Night, as well as show relationships between Milwaukee groups who are participating and collaborating in Gallery Night April 20. Make it simpler to promote the event.
- Publish a blog and event post about Bucketworks activities planned for Gallery Night (think of this as a social aggregator page)
- Update Bucketworks Facebook event page
- Make a special Twitter background for Bucketworks event
- Make a splash banner for Gallery Night for bucketworks.org home page
- Include links to all partners who are involved with Gallery Night:
- Artworks for Milwaukee (link to their Gallery Night website and Facebook event pages, etc.)
- Milwaukee Makerspace
- Art Milwaukee ARTBus
- Gallery Night website
- Artist groups who Tim has organized to participate (Tim--can you leave a comment with these?)
- All links should also point to social media properties for each of these groups if available (links to Facebook event pages, Twitter feeds, etc. Create a social aggregator.)
- Create an official short link we can use in all social mentions of the Gallery Night topic (bit.ly service, use bucketworks account)
- Request that the controlling entities of the various Facebook, community calendar, and event listing services corresponding to the above links include mention of Bucketworks as location of the Gallery Night Event - provide short link from step 5, and links from Step 1
Got ?s? Leave a comment and reassign to Tim or James. Due Next Friday April 6.