Many hacker and makerspaces have been assigning a room or area captain to take care of a given area. Would you be willing to take over an area and spend 1-2 hours a month caring for it? Bucketworks is _huge_ and our space would get better if we all worked on it together, area by area.
For example, Charlie has really taken on the Deck and made it great-- in just a few short months it's gotten very hospitable! Could you do this for another area within Bucketworks?
Some examples of things you might do:
- Tweak or improve the appearance
- Do a deep clean or periodic light cleanup
- Organize and set up tools or equipment so it's easier for people to use
- Check for issues with the room that require maintenance, and add a task to the Building Maintenance (Project in Bucketworks)
- Come up with a vision or plan for the room and add your task to the Space Improvements (Project in Bucketworks)
If you are willing to "sign up" for this, please claim a room or area using the Room Directory! Just click edit and stick your name in the table in the Room Captain column. We can talk about Room Captaining here if you have questions just leave a comment.