Contents for the Prezi:
- Floor plans of each floor and room
- Photo panoramas of each room
- Specific photos of usable infrastructure (Doors, Light switches, Fuse Boxes, Thermostats, Cabinets, Storage, Closets, Bathrooms, Tools)
- Brief text description of each area
Uses for the Prezi:
- It will be an overview on how to use Bucketworks for new members. New members can click and explore. The path will also be a guided tour.
- Video backdrop animation for a voice-over describing Bucketworks in under 3 mins to be embedded in our website.
- Video backdrop animation for a voice-over 'quick training and orientation video' for new members.
- Explorable along a different path for people who want to plan events at Bucketworks.
There are already Illustrator files Dan made for the floor maps, which is a good start.
You can use my phone or the camera to take the pictures for the list above. You'll have to walk through the space and find every switch or switch bank. For tools, we don't have many for now so we'll add those in later.
Update this case as you go. I've asked Dan to put his map files here. I'd like to get this initial training content complete no later than August 8 2011.