Project: Publish blog posts
Create cases for things which should be written about. Jenn, Libby, Meg, or Erin will pick them up.
- Research-intensive entries like this are worth $75: http://gwob.org/2010/12/28/the-world-bank/ :3 total for quarter
- Activity-based entries like this are worth $60 : http://gwob.org/2010/11/05/geeks-without-bounds-joins-random-hacks-of-ki... :60 total per quarter
- Information-heavy entries like this (pulled mostly from other sites, but not an analysis as in the Research-based article) are worth $50: http://gwob.org/2010/10/30/get-involved-hackathons/ :5 total per quarter
- Twitter posts must be original content (not RT) and do not include indicators of blog posts. Included links prefered. Worth $5 a pop. 19 total for the quarter
- Original GWOB-related media (podcasts, video, pictures) used on blog and/or posted to flickr are worth $50 each. Two max per event (we have 3 events per quarter) : 6 total per quarter
School Factory pays up to $300 per month for blogging, and communications. Invoice School Factory at the end of each month.