The School Factory will create and manage both in and outbound communications infrastructure and content for the program itself.
- Maintain the GWOBorg website content, and be primarily responsible for the administration and management of its hosting, domain name, and email services. (Web Presence)
- Coordinate the authoring of 36 blog posts on the GWOBorg website site about outreach, sponsors, governance, and ongoing program activities and other topics. (Publish 12 blog posts)
- Track and follow the GWOBorg twitter feeds and relevant search terms, and engage in dialogue where appropriate.
- Participate and update the GWOBorg open Skype chat as appropriate
- Establish inbound phone service with voicemail
- Create physical media as appropriate (business cards, etc.)