The next bi-weekly call is scheduled for this Saturday, September 1st at:
4:00 pm EST / 3:00 pm CST / 2:00 pm MST / 1:00 pm PST / 10:00 am HAST
For this call:
1) We are switching to G+! This will make life easier for all of us than Skype.
- James is finalizing the G+ event invitation and will send it out to all of you on Friday.
2) We are not using the agenda google docs anymore. Instead, we're always going to focus on the Active Projects and Tasks list and talk through those things until we are done.
3) We resolved a few tasks! Hoorah!
4) The primary focus to chip in and help with: Complete Activity Pack for Balsa Glider (Task in Makerscouts)
+ If we get one activity arc completely done, then the other three will be easy: Develop Makerscouts Activities (Project in Makerscouts)