We're looking at moving, but doing so would cut into our 6 month savings buffer. Is that reasonable? What risks do we need to be aware of that the savings money helps to mitigate?
If we move and cut into savings, what can we do to raise money as a 501c3?
- who to target for donations
- strategy / structure
- "savings bonds" (http://www.quora.com/Is-it-possible-for-a-501c3-to-sell-something-like-s...)
- benefit event at a bar?
Are we structuring our board of directors and officers correctly?
- the officers are a subset of the board
- the board meets very frequently for an average board and works on low level details
- the members make all the decisions, it's slow