Profiles of spaces should include: Name, Location, Member count and structure, square footage. Also some sort of MO and general approach to life. How are problem members handled? How are new people on boarded?
Space Statuses: We occassionally call each other to see how everyone is doing, what they're up to, and what they might need from us. This gives us an idea of how the Space Federation is doing and what we could do better. It also gives a slightly more objective view of the timeline of a space. Think of it kind of like a general examination at the doctor's office. This notebook documents those calls.
Questions often covered (include ones you'd like to see consistently asked):
- How are you doing? How do you feel about the space?
- Sticking points, victories
- Membership count / making rent
- Outreach to other orgs / gov / schools / etc
- Upcoming events - local and meta
- What new things are you trying? What outcomes do you hope they will have?
> Space-Specific Page
> Calls : includes date, who is on the call, summary, and specifics