We've built a plan for the 2012 year, breaking out the six dimensions of the Space Federation and the activities for the year.
Our six areas of focus are:
- Community development: Organizing the monthly calls, SpaceCamp events, and other activities that help our spaces connect to each other
- Leadership development: Supporting the leaders, founders, and board members of spaces
- Advocacy: working with state, local, federal governments and institutions to support spaces
- Technology: Creating better tools for management, communications, access control, and whatever else we can dream up
- Fundraising and Development: Raising money, finding sponsors, writing grants, and REVENUE
- Legal / Tax / Compliance: Providing 501(c)3 status, making sure we're compliant with tax laws, organizing group exemption
For background on our Big Vision, check out this Prezi:
Take a look and provide your feedback in the comments below!